Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Saturday

Well, we had lots of visitors yesterday. My brother arrived not long after friends dropped in on their way to Toronto. Looking forward to a quiet weekend with a little relaxation around here.
I even bought dessert at Hall's Apple Market in Brockville! That's a first for me. Normally I'm up late making all sorts of things for company, but I have just not been around the house much lately. They make their own baked goods, have the best cider I've ever tasted and so much more! My two pies were just fresh out of the oven and still warm. Traditional Apple crumble and Raspberry/Rhubarb. Wonderful.
I hope you who have a long weekend to enjoy, do just that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails