Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Market Inspiration

Saturday was Market day for Aaron and the place was packed with vendors. Decent weather for a change too. I bought a wee roast of Lamb from Aaron's market neighbour for dinner.
I picked up a container of fresh Ontario Blueberries for dessert....
...and turned them into a teacake.
Who could resist fresh Raspberries?
They are best enjoyed on fresh organic bread, with a little butter and sprinkled with a bit of sugar. Pure heaven!
(Again, blogger has turned my picture sideways. Not sure how to make it stop doing this.)

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

What marvellous pictures of food! I think eggs are the only edible I've ever taken a photo of, but you've inspired me to branch out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails