Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Under Pressure

Tuesday found Aaron and I in Alexandria for a chiropractic appointment following the car accident. Good thing we finally got there too. Good to feel a little better!
Today I was on the phone with insurance companies, doctors, health units to update immunization records, the college to clarify things and even a chat with an old friend. All that after driving Aaron to his "Summer Company" breakfast meeting and picking up Jacob and bringing him back home for the day. Needless to say, any creative thoughts revolve around issues like, "what's for dinner?" and "I should really vacuum up all the fluffies floating about from the dogs. Superwoman I ain't!!

I must share the link to Aaron's new blog called Painter's Progress, which shows some of his work as he creates it.
Oh, the picture above is Odelia hanging out with Marty watching television. She really thinks she is a lap dog and isn't happy unless she is touching you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails