Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cool Mornings

Took Odelia out early this morning and was greeted by very brisk temperatures. How refreshing!
Today is day two of not leaving the property. No biggie for some but a much needed break for me. Aaron and I are gathering items he will need to bring next week when he moves into residence at college.
Joshua has been putting twelve hour shifts at the plant Marty works at. Today is his last day there as a temp. He's looking forward to a little rest. Jacob is almost packed up too for his trip to Belleville. I'm making notes to help light the creative fires again when everyone leaves. It's been a while since I have made ATCs much less anything else.
I found this book on-line for a ridiculously low price, just because the covers were detached. I love it!

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Jennifer, the graphics are just beautiful in your book ~ I love them all!! Thank you so much for visiting me ~ xxoo, Dawn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails