Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Collections For Sale

In some of the boxes my mom sent along are pieces from her personal collection of Black Memorabilia. Above is a funky little chenille village, made in Japan (1950s) and a neat metal piece(1920s). I think it is based on and old fairly tale.
Above is another assortment of items. Two candle holders, and Robertson's Marmalade item, a plate from Australia and more. The handsome gentleman on the right is actually an antique diamond smuggling doll. His head pops off and there is a little hollowed out bit inside the wooden torso. I think I will be listing these things on Ebay come September as I don't believe there is much call for this sort of thing locally. If any of you see something of interest feel free to email me.

As summer comes to a close I hope that everyone has at least one more day of relaxation before the big exodus to school begins.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails