Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Glorious Paper

I picked up these very old binders a little while back. They're perfect for altered books or journals. Some have pockets inside the covers too. They just don't make things like they used to.
I have begun to go through the boxes of goodies my folks brought up with them. Some of this stuff is destined for t he Milkhouse. The antique screen is going into my doll cabinet and the silhouette is heading to the guest room.
When I found the binders I also found these great old attendance journals from 1907-1911. I love the feel of letter press pages as you run your hand over them.

Here are a variety of old books and advertising from my mom. Fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails