Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lovely Boudoir Items

This is another little find on half price day. Imagine my delight at picking up what I thought was just a modern tin box to find a German powder box, in almost perfect condition.
It had a lovely Flapper on the lid too.

I had been looking at this bowl for a few weeks. Never had it removed form the cabinet as it was filled with stuff and I didn't want to bother the lady. It was too costly too.

However a while back it was again half price day (they do it once a week) and I had the person haul it out from behind glass. I was immediately sold when I saw the neat pastoral scene inside. The back is incised with only "England." It now sits in the guest room, which is primarily black and white. Perfect.

1 comment:

Ronna said...

I just love that b&w bowl!! Good find.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails