Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In A Christmas Mood

I've been a busy little bee today. Perfect weather and no need to leave the house. I did some spray painting outside, and some crafting inside. Took the dogs out a number of times and then headed out for a little walk around the property. Found two lovely little bird's nests too. I treated my boots for the upcoming cold weather and finished off the day enjoying the night sky. I've made a list of things to complete tomorrow and hope to post pictures soon.

While Denise was here she and I put up the garlands in the living and dining rooms. I love the lights in the evening when it is dark outside and everything sparkles inside.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails