Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We are On-Line Again

Things seem to be finally working in the computer area of life so here are some pics of my auction adventure last week. I like to "warm up" before diving in and bidding on whatever it is I'm looking for. This was my second try. The first item was a funky old metal gate but that went for more than I was prepared to spend. I love this tub. It will make a lovely pond next summer.
This is the tractor. An old Ford 8N. Do I sound like I know what I'm talking about? Well, that's pretty much all I know about it. It's in great shape and hubby is thrilled. Does anything else matter?
Wonderful week so far visiting with my dear old school chum from way back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails