Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great Finds From Friday

After we left Marty at the hospital Marlene and I headed off to do some shopping. After all, it isn't every day you get to the city and have to find ways occupy yourself for hours on end. (Well, we anticipated hours of shopping.)
Anyway, I found the fabulous black wire tiered piece at Value Village. The bulletin board was in the clearance isle at Homesense. I love the fact that it has a "pocket", hooks, photo spots along with the cork board. A great buy at $24!
I also found the old scrap book, souvenir of Paris and the icon picture at Value Village. The sticker clock (the bird) and the red ceramic sconce were more Homesense finds, also seriously discounted. There were a few other items I dug up but I cannot show them here as they are Christmas gifts.
Isn't the sconce grand? Yup, I like birds. And red.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails