Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Now It Feels Like Christmas Is Here

I spent the weekend going through he ornaments and getting them on the tree. I left the lower third empty as Odelia's tail can be pretty brutal and she still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. She hasn't paid too much attention to it. Thankfully.
This year I put all the trees together to make a little forest on the sideboard.
On the other side, the village sits.
Normally my collection of original Christmas packaging is on my grandfather's old tool box in the hallway. I know for certain Odelia would not be able to keep her mouth off them so they are safely tucked on the window sill behind a chair. I am not quite done with the white stand in the centre.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails