Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Frosty Friday

This morning it was crisp and cold out and everything was fuzzy with Hoar frost. It was lovely.
I had to drive Marty to the doctor for another blood test and the trees along Highway 2 and the St. Lawrence River were just gorgeous covered with thick frost. Too bad there wasn't a safe place to stop where the effect was most dramatic. Two hours later, the frost was gone. It is such a treat when you get to see it.

Has it been a creative week? Not at all. however I did make a couple nice meals for dinner and got some vacuuming done. yippee. There is always tomorrow.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

I think we must have been on the same page today because I was thinking of snowflakes. I love your photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails