Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

February Artist Trading Cards

I know it is the end of the month already, however, I am fortunate enough to live near enough to our old home that the mail only takes a day to get back there. So, off these went on Wednesday afternoon and should be in Ronna's hands before the trade on Saturday. I used little pre-cut cards from Martha Stewart along with my rubber stamps and some stickers. Simple, but I really wanted to send something in and these didn't take too long. I made eighteen all together.

We've been so busy with so much other stuff lately that it was weird getting back into my studio to play. It's a good feeling and so important!

2 comments:

Ronna said...

Great cards!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

They may be simple to you, but they are pretty elegant to me. I like the edge treatment. Very different and clever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails