Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Gifts In The Mail And Other Adventures

The other day the post brought an envelope from Kate Clawson bearing the most delightful surprise.
She had made this enchanting necklace for a swap but hearing my love for birds and nests sent it along to me. How totally sweet! I love it and it makes me smile every time I look at it. Thank you so much!!
I spent yesterday with a friend rummaging through her family's past. Looking through cast-off treasures from days gone by is likely my favourite thing to do. I'll post more an that later but she did show me what I believe is a Swallow's nest from last year, little eggs still sitting inside surrounded by warm feathers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails