Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fresh and Green

We've had rain on and off over the last few days and things are just busting out all over.
The birds and squirrels are enjoying the last of my seed.
Last fall my mom sent me a hundred Daffodil bulbs. I tucked them into the ground in groups of five, looking forward to little clumps of colour as you drive up the lane.
To my surprise I got a whole lot more than I expected. Each stem yields three blooms! That's a lot of colour first year out! They look very bright and happy.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

The first photo is so beautiful. Will it go on the house blog?
The geese at the pond had 4 babies this morning. Cute little fluff balls.

Lynn Stevens said...

We almost moved to Prescott a few years back, lovely little town. My son attended Embry Riddle.

Thanks so much for entering my giveaway and best of luck
Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails