Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting Things Done~Finally

Back in May 2008 I posted this picture of some steel bins I found at a yard sale. I had big plans for those bins. You know how life gets in the way and those plans got shoved aside for other priorities.
Well, in spite of the rain and damp weather, I finally got them all painted white. Joshua cleaned out the grungy dirt and I sanded the rust on them and now they look almost new.
I hope to find the time to fill them all with fresh goodies for the Milkhouse. I also need to put a little base on the bottom so looking in bins at the very bottom wont be so challenging. What fun.
I would also like to thank Wendy and her husband for dropping by to look around have a little visit. You made my day!!

1 comment:

Barbara Jean said...

Great bins!
Love white. but I love rusty too. =)

blessings

barbara jean

PS enjoying my stroll through your place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails