Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Garden Shots

I love the rustic look of these clay pots all stacked up. I picked these up from somebody's front yard. They had a big "free" sign in front of them. Dear friend, Jenny, uses old pots when dividing her own garden plants to sell at the local farmers market. These will come in handy next spring.
I cannot have a garden without Nicotiana. The hummingbirds love it. It has a lovely scent in the evening.
This year, what I thought was white is actually green! I love it. I planted them in a window box this time round and they seem very happy.

1 comment:

Ronna said...

I love Nicotiana. My mother always had it in her garden and I haven't planed it for years. Hmmm. Next year I must remember it. I didn't know the hummers liked it too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails