Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pleasant Weather =Productive Days.

It started off muggy but as the hours passed it got downright nice outside. I spent the morning cleaning ( as in tidying previous projects and unfinished tasks) and even rearranging a few things. Looks nice. I really appreciate my colourful Fiesta dishes. They perk up even the grayest of days.

Then outside to give the dogs a run and then do some spray painting.

I even spent some time adding to the Milkhouse and changing things up a bit out there.
A couple years ago Joshua brought me home a bag full of burlap cocoa bean sacks. The beans are used as mulch for gardens. Now, I realise these are not lovely early 1800s French burlap, (even though the printing is in both French and English) but I do like them and will be laundering them and setting them aside should inspiration hit.

Friday's almost here! Going to be another busy weekend ahead.

1 comment:

Mitzi Curi said...

Those burlap sacks could make wonderful pillows, although I suppose they might be a bit scratchy......I keep seeing burlap used for decorative pillows these days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails