Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dining Room Update

Here is a quick shot of the back-to-the-wall cabinet that Marty built, now painted. Pardon the flash. It was fun rearranging things and culling out what didn't "fit" with the new arrangement.
Here are my warm-coloured pieces with some of my nests tucked in. The plate was found at the Waterloo Antiques Market years ago. I fell in love with the Durer image. The vase with the bird was a yard sale find as was the Staffordshire sheep vase. Off tot he side is a Roseville vase with the pine cone design on it. I hauled it all the way home from a trip to Victoria BC.
Some of my wedding china (Rosenthal's Monbijou plain white) with another nest, a German "baby" cup and some old wedding cakel toppers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails