Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

So, What Have I been Up to?

I'm sorry to have been so terribly neglectful these last few days. I have been catching up on a whole lot of little things around the house and shoppe. Lots of "fall cleaning" going on. Amazing how you wake up one morning and there are cobwebs everywhere!
I've been doing some baking and tucking it away for our guests from Switzerland. These are pumpkin scones. It was Aaron's idea. They turned out very nicely. I got the recipe from here somewhere.

I finally got all my Victorian photo albums together and took the damaged ones apart. The pages in decent shape got bundled together for the shoppe.

I also salvaged some of the beautiful antique covers. I found this great metal planter at Goodwill. I think it displays the bundles very nicely.

I finally moved the rest of my beads out to the shoppe along with some other goodies.

The smaller Victorian album pages got bundled up too.

There is also some new satin ribbon and trim added to the shop.
Here is my latest mannequin find. It is more dressed for summer than fall. I love her handkerchief skirt.

It's a beautiful fall weekend. I hope you too are enjoying every minute of it.

1 comment:

Sheila Cain-Sample said...

Hi Jennifer

I'm looking for an antique dress form, any ideas for me where to look and how much is a good price? You seem to have an eye for these. Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails