Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Men At Work

A while back Marty and Joshua embarked on a project that has been a long time in the making. Okay, I have wanted something to hold the garbage cans and recycle bins since we moved here. Nothing like having to chase down bits of cardboard after a very windy night.

Voila! Our new garbage hut. What can I say. My men don't things halfway. This baby is gong nowhere and can hold all that's necessary for organised garbage storage. They cobbled it together with scraps of wood and other leftovers in the barn.
They are sitting where the garbage cans sit. See how spacious it is?
Tidy little shelves for those blue boxes.
And the bonus, a spot for your seasonal tools.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Wow! That is an awesome ad-on, very organized...I love it. They are handsome and handy, unlike Red Green...he's only handy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails