Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pump House Fun

These shots are from last Saturday. Down the road from one of the yard sales Joshua and I went to was the "pump house." It really is a pump house, situated on the St. Lawrence, doing whatever it does. Joshua and Aaron had mentioned it to me before but I had not had time to actually see it. They said it offered up some good photo ops. They were right. Lots of neat textures and colours. Enjoy!










This Seagull was appreciating the perfect autumn day from his high perch in the Canadian Tire parking lot.

We are off to the cottage tomorrow for a couple of nights so I will be back next week with pics of our wonderful time with Kathrin and her family along with all our adventures.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails