Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Upper Canada Village - General Store

I have been going through all the pictures I took last week and have been a little overwhelmed by the sheer volume, so I thought I would just start posting some of my favourites.
These are from the General Store in Upper Canada Village. The Village is a really cool place to visit should you have the chance. It is a complete collection of buildings each filled with items from the 1860s. Each building/home has an interpreter, dressed in period clothes to tell you about life at that time.

A variety of old brushes.
Coffee grinder.
Blogger flipped this picture. Sorry. I just love white ironstone.
This lovely lady was most informative.
Every shelf and cabinet held all manner of fun things to look at. You may even see a few things in your own collections.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails