Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Friday Outing

Friday morning, last week, Aaron and I headed out to take in three Christmas open houses in Brockville. A teacher of his, from his time at St. Lawrence, was going to be at one of the stores.

At "Green Things," we enjoyed seeing all the neat greenery you could use for decorating and this season's ornaments. It's a lovely place to just visit to get inspired. The lady there said she was going to toss the last of the gourds they had for fall. Thrilled, I filled up my trunk and am hanging them up today to start drying them. It'll take about six months but I'm sure it will be worth the wait!
It was also half price day at Goodwill again. Naturally we had to stop by. This was my favourite find, several Fontanini Nativity figures. They are large ones, too. Never seen this size before. The detail is incredible. I hope I can find more to fill out the set. One of my standard sized Marys is in front to show the difference in height.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Onto another week of the usual....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails