Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Baking Day

When Kathrin was here, she brought along some lovely Swiss gifts. This apron, in my favourite kitchen colour, and the funkiest wooden spoon I have seen in a while. Love it!
The apron is most helpful too, should you need to recall those "very important Swiss words."
"Greuzi" means hello or greetings.
"Chuchichastli" means kitchen cupboard.
"Miuchmauchterli" is milking stool, and "so so" is what they say they way we say things like, "uh huh," when listening to some one talk.
She also brought along some of my favourite baking parchment. These lay flat and are the perfect size for my baking sheets.
Time to get into the kitchen.
Have a great weekend, Everyone!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Isn't parchment great stuff...I use it to bake with but also to draw on...very nice texture. Yours is imported, very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails