Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Looking to Christmas Day

It was a busy weekend, tying up loose ends and doing a little baking. Even Odelia is looking forward to something. Actually she has a good view out the front of the house here and likes to bark at the dogs across the road. I'm sure they are only visible to her as tiny moving black specks.
I look forward to a few quiet days and tidying and maybe watching a movie or two. A few more cookies to add to the plate and that will be it.


I am thoroughly enjoying the early evenings and sitting quietly in the sparkling company of tiny white lights and glass ornaments.
I hope you all have a moment or two before Christmas day to sit quietly, reflect on the year behind and the one ahead and ponder the True meaning of Christmas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails