Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good Winter Reads

This was a bookish Christmas. Everyone got something in their field of interest. Aaron and I are the more enthusiastic readers and lovers of books. So his pile was a good one too. These are my recent acquisitions/gifts. I am finally able to revisit the joy of reading for pleasure. The cold dark months of winter are a good time to get cozy and read a book, just because.
This was Marty's book for Christmas. He loves Greene & Greene and their work. Lots of inspiration for future woodworking ideas in here.
Have you read anything especially good or inspiring this winter?

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I always have a book or two on the go, I love to read. I read The Secret and Pride and Prejudice this last month. I started The Time Traveler's Wife but it wasn't as good as I hoped.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails