Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, January 17, 2011

KIK Cola

I found this funky old soda bottle many years ago. Great graphics and friendly orange colour. Now, you could own this bottle, if you were interested.
It comes with its very own original KIK Cola display rack. Yup!

That's what I did almost all weekend. I spent my time uploading photos of things to sell on our local Kijiji site as well as on my Etsy site. I even sold, almost immediately my collection of antique celluloid buttons.
Joshua has been doing some successful selling of his own stuff. It's nice to see things going to new homes, where they will be put to use and appreciated some more.

Bitter cold temps here. Stay cozy and have a good week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails