Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Showers

April showers bring May flowers. True enough but April is also the month the Milkhouse opens up for the warmer months. I've been a busy little bee getting as much out there as possible. These lovely antique tin trays for one. They are very nice but as I have not put them to use I figure it is time to let someone else make use of them.
I packaged up bundles of vintage tickets. Three yards of inspiration here.
I love these old bottle caps. They have cork instead of plastic inserts which make a lovely background for your elements.
Joshua had a hand is the bundling of vintage shoe tags.
I finally divided up a large bag of tiny letter and number tiles.
Hope you're having a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I so want to visit again..the tickets and bottle caps have my name written all over them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails