Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cuddle Time

This is Odelia waiting for me to sit down. Every day I make a point of sitting on the couch, and Odelia pulls down the "fuzzy blanket" and snuggles up and with a great big sigh, she goes to sleep. She enjoys this more than running about outside or playing tug-of-war with her tire.
I tend to spend much of the day moving about from one thing to another. Odelia is always right there, following my every move. Sometimes she gets tired of following and goes to sleep on Joshua's bed. Other times she will go get the "fuzzy blanket" and drag it to where I am. If we've been out for a while, this is the first place she wants us all to be. On the couch, for some "together time."

It's nice to have someone about to remind you to take a little break once in a while.

I hope you are having a good week. And taking little breaks too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too sweet :)

Lululiz said...

I love cuddle time with our doggies, I probably spend way too much time snuggling with them, lol. Odelia is such a gorgeous lady, she deserves lots of cuddle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails