Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Ramble

The critters are out is force now.
Saturday was gorgeous and the clouds passing over, fabulous.
Marty and I took a walk in the woods out back. I never tire of split rail fences.
There were little stands of trees scattered about.
Joshua found this ice in the bottom of a container that got left out over winter.
The pond is filled with water and our ducks are back. Sunday, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Beautiful. Happy spring Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you enjoyed the weekend weather...who'd have known the weather would return to 'winter' conditions on Monday :( Hope to see you soon!

Fete et Fleur said...

It's beautiful there. I love your photos. We went from winter cold to instant summer in a 24 hour period. It was a bit harsh, but I'm not complaining.

Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails