Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Cold Wet Days, Warm Kitchens

I came across a recipe over on A Whisk and a Prayer for jam filled scones and was totally smitten. I just had to try them for myself. I love to make scones! They are so easy and fun to share. I filled mine with seedless raspberry jam.

I recently picked up a Better Homes & Gardens issue devoted to Cupcakes and had to give a couple recipes a try. These are the lemon poppy seed cupcakes.

The fact that Miss Sharon had a birthday last week was another motivating factor. These are her cupcakes. The one on the left is a spiked raspberry lemonade cupcake.

All the rain is making for a good show in the gardens. It's nice to see my old perennials return year after year.
Have a great week, Everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails