Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunny Weekend

There has been a lot of rain around here lately. The back yard looked more like a field when Marty got to cutting it. You could hear mowers all over the neighborhood, getting their lawns done before the next rain. Eventually the sun came out and has stayed!

After cleaning the eves troughs, Marty go to work putting up the gingerbread trim I found in the barn. It needed a little mending but it dresses up the porch nicely.
While Marty was drilling away we noticed this tiny tree frog, no bigger than the penny Joshua is holding next to it. It didn't seem too deterred by all the activity.
This Morning Cloak butterfly was too busy working to stand still for me to get a good picture.
The bees were happy to visit my hanging plants.
I hope you all had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the gingerbread trim! Your gardens look amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails