Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

When Someone Loves You

You may recall this shot of the Milkhouse last summer. Remember my lovely enamel on cast iron sink? I thought it was pretty neat having it filled with flowers each year, welcoming folks to the shoppe. As we are moving, (as soon as this place sells) I sold the sink- no need for it at the other end- to a lovely gentleman who was planning something garden-related for his wife.
Well! He sent me photos of his work yesterday and I got permission to share with you the fruits of his labours. Just look at this wonderful garden shed arrangement.
Here is a place to store all your gardening necessities and work with the fresh air blowing though the space and yet be protected and shaded from the weather. Look at all those great work surfaces. (Wouldn't this translate nicely for outdoor art projects too?)
And here is my old sink! Take a look at those fabulous faucet handles! A duck and a rabbit. The stained glass window above the sink was made by his wife. He completed this project for her birthday. Very lucky lady. Very creative husband. How cool is that?

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails