Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cottage Break

I love the cottage. You are unplugged from the world, you wake to the call of the Loon, you aren't rushed or pushed to do anything, you remember what it is to just relax.
The lake is beautiful.
We were in a different cottage than usual this year. A little further up the hill.
We've had the privilege of staying in the "big cottage" a few times, when we went with friends. It will comfortably hold close to a dozen people. It is nestled at the top of the hill.
You've got heat should you get chilly.
The view through your porch door is always lovely.
Always good to get away.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi Jennifer. The best part of the cottage for me is sipping coffee in the early morning by the water...I just love that sense of calm...such a zen place for me. Hope all has been good for you, Marty and the boys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails