Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

On Top Of Spaghetti....

You'll find meatballs! OK, Ferraro Roche, dipped in strawberry jam on lemon flavoured noodles.
They are super yummy too, just in case you were wondering.
I took this photo in the trunk of my car before this precious cargo got carefully tucked into my cooler. Ronna and I share a birthday week and we usually get together for a day of shopping, lunch and a generally great bit of girl time. This year I thought it would be fun to exchange cupcakes.
Now, I can bake a cupcake, however my finished product lacks the sculptural significance that Ronna's cakes do. This is a real treat and truly an honour to receive a little of her edible art. To see more examples of her creative skill with a cake check out her Face book album of cakes. "Like" it if you're inspired.

What did I make? I made chocolate cupcakes, and some red velvet ones too. I was thrilled to manage the pastry bag without any disaster and create an icing that held it's shape!

We had a good day, even though the temperature in Cornwall was 32 Celsius and the wind was incredibly strong. All along the St Lawrence it was buffeting cars and giving the trees a good working out.

1 comment:

Ronna said...

It was a wonderful day and I think the cupcake exchange should become a tradition!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails