Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summertime And The Livin' Is Easy

Okay, it's not officially summer yet, just a couple more weeks for that. And no, life isn't easy either but it sure feels like that when the family is home and you have nothing urgent on the "to do" list. The weekend rain and thunderstorm never made it either.
We did a little yard sale-ing, enjoyed some bubble tea at the mall, took a couple long walks, and ordered pizza for dinner. Number one son and I are working on a puzzle (which, although it was never opened, is still missing two pieces!) and I only have laundry calling to me.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend too.

Oh, the lantern? That was found at Winners; discounted due to the fact that the door had fallen off. Nothing broken or missing, just needs to be put back on. Good deal! I love the way the light comes through it in the morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails