Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Painterly Sky

I've said it before and I'm saying it again. I never grow tired of the clouds in the sky. Every day something different.
Here is one early morning last week where the clouds look as though they are bubbling up behind the trees, looking northeast.
At the same time, looking east, you get this.
This is Wednesday morning this week.

This shot is from Thursday evening, after a huge thunderstorm crashed through the area. Now, that was quite the show! This is looking east. If the sky wasn't still so cloudy in the west, can you imagine what the sunset might have looked like?

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! The sky fascinates me too.

Mitzi Curi said...

Very beautiful! The sky fascinates me too.

Jenny said...

Great pics as always. I love our Glengarry sky, too.

Joanne said...

What beautiful clouds....I was admiring the clouds down here in Essex County today...our family had a great visit with your youngest son this weekend...a great time at camp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails