Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Cool, Misty Autumn Morning

It was a crazy busy weekend but it ended well and we all made it through. A shout out to the four ladies who came out to the shoppe on Saturday afternoon to look through every package of beads I had. It was so nice to meet you all and I hope you enjoy your treasures!
To the enthusiastic group who came to look at the house, your generous compliments were greatly appreciated!

I was outside early this morning. The cool, crisp air is most invigorating. I notices the mist coming off the field across the road so I grabbed my camera and went for a little walk. It is so lovely out before the rest of the world wakes up.
The tiny wild grapes are prolific this year.
Don't you just love the spalting on this old tree stump? (the black lines in the rotting wood caused by a fungus)
This is the "Bee Tree." Almost daily I pass by this tree and watch the bees busily going about their business. As it was so cool and early I was able to get closer to it.


Okay, I'm short, so I couldn't actually look inside but with arm raised and camera poised I got a couple shots of the entrance.

The crows overhead were making a crazy racket. I expect it may have been over little little mole. Poor thing must have gotten lost and froze on the road last night. You rarely see these little guys as all their work happens underground.
Wishing you all a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

A real bee tree just like in story books. How cool. Poor little mole. You have to wonder what made him crawl out of his hole. Have a restful day after your very busy weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails