Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Lovely Weekend, Crafty Moments

It was a beautiful weekend. Fab weather, good food, and a little time to relax.
I took all the goodies from Miss Sharon and Rosa and pulled out my trusty Zutter binding machine and assembled a couple little journals. I really like the Zutter. It's a great little workhorse and doesn't take up a lot of room.
(There is a Zutter in the Milkhouse for sale too.)
There are lots of little extras tucked in here and there, ready to filled or altered.
The second journal was a little tricky as I wanted to bind the pages inside a folder. After some fiddling I managed to get it done.
It was a fun and satisfying project. Thank you Sharon & Rosa!
I hope you had a good weekend too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails