Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Pretty Weeds & Flowers

Yesterday was rainy and overcast. Today I woke to rain and the forecast is for more rain all weekend long. The ground can sure use it and perhaps this water will force open my mums.
In the mean time, I thought it a good time to share a little colour.

Left alone, the thistle plants on our property get very tall.
This time of year they are going to seed.
They look so soft but those nasty little burrs will stick to most anything. Gumdrop in particular.
A perfect dandelion before the wind scatters its seeds.
This flower grows near the garage. I'm guessing some animal/bird planted seeds for it in my field. A lovely surprise.
Have a good weekend, Everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails