Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, December 23, 2011

The Christmas Tree Reinvented

While in Merrickville at Mrs. McGarrigle's I just loved this sparkly tree in their window. It's made up of Mistletoe leaves instead of the typical evergreen boughs. They had it covered in little red glass birds.
They gave me one bird to go with it. I don't think it needs anything more.
Down the street at the Miller's Country Store Shelley and I both came home with these funky tin trees. All their Christmas stock was 30% off. Nice!
As you all prepare for the wonderful weekend before us, be blessed and find time to just savour the Season.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The little sparkly tree is lovely. We have some sticky snow on our trees this morning so they are looking a lot like the Mistletoe tree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails