Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Own Big Shot

I know, I am sure everyone out there already has discovered the joys of their own die cutting machine. I'm very late to the party I guess. Better late than never though!
I purchased this from dear Rosa last fall, fully anticipating a visit but that never happened so she mailed it to me and now it's here! I didn't waste any time trying out my very small collection of embossing folders and two dies.

This is just ordinary thin white paper but the results are wonderful.
I also got another SMASH journal and a few SMASH accessories. I really like these journals as the paper is so thick and takes markers so well. I'm using one of them for the "good" work in the Letter Whimsy e-course.
Rosa also tucked in some 7 gypsies tissues paper. Love it! thanks!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails