Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Early Morning Drive

I really enjoy traveling along highway 2 to Cornwall as you are driving along the St. Lawrence River and if you leave early enough in the morning you can watch the sun come up.
Monday, when I left, the sun was already up however the air was still and cool. There's a spot where a little road leaves the highway and runs along the water's edge. Normally I don't have time to pull off however on Monday I did.
Blue skies and glass-like water reflected the trees just so. A wonderful way to begin the week. There was another early-bird parked where I stopped, out doing a little fishing.

1 comment:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

What beautiful pictures of the water.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails