Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fun Finds @ The Spring Fling

I got my magazine, which had the article about this fabulous weekend in Saratoga Springs, "Where Women Create" signed by a number of the artists present, as well as Jo Packham's new book, "The Art of Organization" and her first "Where Women Create" book.
I picked up two cards by Krys Kirkpatrick. An original watercolour would have been lovely but these will have to do. All her work is very sweet.

I was smitten with this lovely assemblage is by Cheryl Kuhn. All her work begs you to stop and look for a bit.


I'm a sucker for tin types and this sweet little boy is wearing such a charming outfit.

I also really liked the bit of poetry.

Here is my Letty Worley bag, called "Fiona's Forks." It stole my heart. No, I don't ever carry a purse however this little sweetie is going to hang in either my studio or my bedroom. I plan to attach some antique jewelry and photo pins to it.
Letty fashioned this delightful little mohair bear, made the purse and attached it.
The fork handles are very cool! A truly one-of-a-kind piece!

There were so many wonderful pieces to choose from!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails