Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Walkabout In My Own Backyard

A few days ago the weather was just grand the sky was full blue and the breeze kept the bugs away. Perfect exploring weather.

The milkweed was blooming. I find it a most fascinating flower and the fact that the Monarchs love it so just makes it more so.
In the sandy soil I found this turtle egg.
Nearby, a perfect Blue Jay feather.
Imagine living this close to your neighbour? Two nests built right next to one another.
Sun dappled trees.
Down near the pond the grass is as tall as me. You never know what you will find if you just start to look.
Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Grace R. Pringle said...

It looks like you have a beautiful backyard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails