Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Christmas in August

This showed up yesterday! I'm afraid Christmas is not on my mind right now. I cannot even think ahead four months right now! Eek!
The boys are preparing for college starting up soon and we continue to wait for a buyer for this place. Nope, I'm not making any serious plans beyond this week.
I was however soaking labels off my stash of French Lemonade bottles and thinking of all the cool stuff you can do with them. They are perfect for gifting; filled with bath salts or curried rice mix or homemade hot cocoa, even flavoured oils. Yes, perhaps a little Christmas gifting has crept into my mind. What would you do with these lovely bottles?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails