Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Wreath-Making

When I was out with my guys at Canadian Tire recently I saw a really neat wreath. However it was thirty dollars, on sale. It was all gold and had neat glittered balls with gold sequins.  It reminded me of the box of glittered balls I had at home.  The gears started to turn.

You can always buy something but making your own is much more satisfying.  Aaron and I pulled a bunch of wild grape vine and worked it into two very sturdy, full wreaths.  Then I gathered up all the gold glittery stuff I had and started tucking and gluing.

Here is the first wreath complete.  We have two front doors so I am making two wreaths.

Here is the second one, in process, a little different, but still mostly gold.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Just beautiful Jennifer and how inspiring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails