Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, November 19, 2012

In The Kitchen For Christmas

                  I have begun my baking.  I have made my list and assembled the ingredients. It is a short list this year so I hope to be done long before the holidays arrive.  Well, that is if I can stay focused and not get too distracted with other things.

 I really like this funky wire egg holder (Goodwill of course).  Perfect for keeping them close at hand.
I started this year with an old Country Living recipe from a friend: fruitcake cupcakes.  I use the deluxe fruit (Bulk Barn) mix and toast the nuts in the oven before adding.  Once baked and cooled, I glaze the cupcakes with a mixture of Napoleon Brandy and white grape jelly, boiled in a little pot.  No finished shot.  Sorry.  They went immediately into the freezer, otherwise they would be all gone by now.
Do you have something special you make every Christmas?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails