Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

One More Wreath

 I was poking through my boxes of vintage Christmas bits and pieces.  They are perfect for shadowboxes and other projects.  Most are imperfect, but too good to toss.  I had one box filled with just Christmas corsages.

                     I love the details and combination of natural elements and other materials. It seems it                             wasn't the holidays without a Christmas corsage.

            Glass candlestick centrepiece made in Japan.  What was I going to do with it?

                                             Pine cones, glitter, and tinsel. Lovely.

I had another plain wreath kicking about so I  laid everything out on it and then glued it down, being careful about the placement of the hot glue so that if I want to do something else with these little treasures they will be easier to remove in the future.  For now it hangs inside the front door to be enjoyed every time we pass by.

1 comment:

Shirley Hatfield said...

I love the tacky Christmas corsages...they remind me so much of my grandmothers. Of to church with a new corsage pinned to their coats. The wreath is the perfect way to display them...otherwise they would just be disassembled for crafts. Lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails